- SF Kyle Anderson (San Antonio Spurs): With Kawhi Leonard out indefinitely, Anderson should receive a bulk of the minutes at small forward. Be aware, Anderson will likely split minutes with Davis Bertans, but Anderson should be available in most league formats at the moment.
- PG Milos Teodosic (Los Angeles Clippers): Austin Rivers, and Patrick Beverley remained sidelined as they battle injuries, leaving ample time for the rookie. Still not a well known name, this pick up is a ‘low risk, high reward’ in all league formats, not to mention could be an excellent value play in daily formats.
- SG Wayne Ellington (Miami Heat): This short term pick up can help owners who currently have Tyler Johnson occupying a roster spot. Ellington will see increased minutes in the short term, and if Johnson’s injury ends up being more serious, Ellington could be a steal in all fantasy formats. For now, he’s at least a good daily play, as well as seasonal league ‘fill-in’ over the next week or so.
- SG/SF Denzel Valentine (Chicago Bulls): Valentine has recently picked up his play as of late, and with him usually seeing consistent minutes, combined with the Bulls lack of ‘go to’ scoring ability, he likely continues to make an impact when it comes to fantasy stats, and he could add depth to any seasonal fantasy roster.
- PG Jarrett Jack (New York Knicks): Jack has shown he has the ability to score. He is currently playing for an underwhelming Knicks team that needs exactly that. Jack has recently reminded the doubters that at any given moment, he can score with ease. Other than Porzingis, the Knicks have no other scoring options they can rely on a consistent basis, leaving the heightend opportunity to Jack.