Playoff Edition 2
- PF Nemanja Bjelica (Minnesota Timberwolves): Bjelica has benefited from the extended absence of Jimmy Butler. With Butler not expected back until the playoffs, Bjelica is a safe add on to assist your playoff push. Hes scored in double figures in has last four games, and is efficient off the glass, and has double-double capability as he put up 30 points, and 12 boards last week when Minnesota hosted Boston. He’s owned by less than 40% of yahoo leagues, and could be the secret to winning your league.
- PG Brandon Jennings (Milwaukee Bucks): Jennings dominated in his first game back, as he flirted with a triple double (16 pts, 8 rebs, 12 asts). If this was a sign of things to come, not only should he be claimed off waivers, he should be instantly placed in your starting lineup.
- PG DJ Augustin (Orlando Magic): If Jennings has already been claimed, and youre in need of a PG, Augustin is a more than fine ‘filler.’ He’ll be productive enough where he wont lose you games, on the contrary, hes not going to produce any difference-making nights either. Again, particularly if your backcourt is plagued with injury, Augustin could be the claim your looking for.
- F Justice Winslow (Miami Heat): Winslow has had a tough season. Hes been extremely inconsistent, thus making him available in almost 60% of leagues on yahoo. The past few games, hes seen increased opportunity and taken advantage. Hes scored in double figures 5 of his previous 6, and provides a solid rebounding presence that could make the difference in any format.
- SG/SF Dillon Brooks (Memphis Grizzlies): Brooks has been a beneficiary of the Memphis’ injury woes. Hes sees over 30 minutes a night, and is a pure scorer. The problem with Brooks is that depsite his gift for scoring with ease, thats all hes reliable for when it comes to fantasy. Still, hes played consistently, and well enough; not to mention he’s a dual-option when it comes (SG/SF), he’s worth a look if you’re looking to shake things up for your league championship game.