- PG Jerian Grant (Chicago Bulls)- Bulls are dealing with a plethora of injuries, which should lead to Grant seeing increased minutes moving forward. Owners who are in need of depth at PG might want to consider giving Grant a look. He also makes a great play for daily fantasy formats.
- PG Dejuonte Murray (San Antonio Spurs)- Murray has seized the starting job from veteran, Tony Parker in San Antonio. He has shown extreme promise as the 29th pick in 2016 as he’s been coming off the bench, and will finally be awarded the opportunity to show he can lead an NBA team at the point.
- PF/C Skal Labissiere (Sacramento Kings)- Labissiere has been receiving increased minutes over the past few weeks, and continues to take advantage. He’s playing for an underwhelming Sacramento team, which should help those minutes stay intact as long as he continues to perform admirably. Something to keep an on for fantasy owners, Labissiere’s recent upward trend in play has rumors swirling that the Kings may very well look to deal the big man at the trade deadline, which would obviously effect his current playing time, and overall situation.
- PG Jordan Clarkson (Los Angeles Lakers)- This add keeps Lonzo Ball owners in mind. Until Ball returns, Clarkson is more than sufficient in putting up offensive numbers to deliver fantasy value. This is a perfect short term solution to Ball owners, as well as a solid consideration for daily fantasy players.
- SG Buddy Hield (Sacramento Kings)- The trade rumors are swirling in Sacramento, as it looks like the Kings are looking to move forward with the ‘youth movement.’ If veterans such as George Hill, and Labissiere get moved at the deadline, that will leave ample minutes available down the stretch for players like Buddy Hield, who has shown he has great potential when given the opportunity.