- SG Gerald Green (HOU): With Harden missing time, Green has been one of their top options off the bench as a 3 point specialist, and he should be able to continue to produce solid fantasy numbers over the next couple of weeks.
- PG Delon Wright (TOR): The rookie is starting to hit his stride, and brings a lot of upside not only to the Raptors, but potential fantasy owners who take the risk. With Lowry missing the next few games, his value will be at an all time high over the next week.
- G Jawun Evans (LAC): With a plethora if injuries, specifically in the backcourt, Evans’ fantasy value will be at an all time high over the next few games. If he plays well, he could see consistently increased minutes down the stretch.
- C Bam Adebayo (MIA): This young rookie continues to see increased playing time. Last game, Miami elected to play him along side Whiteside, meaning the Heat are more than willing to have him play in the 4 and 5 spot down low. If the trend continues, Adebayo could be in a for a huge second half on a mediocre Miami squad.
- PG De’Aaron Fox (SAC): Overall, Fox has picked up his game, taking advantage of the extra playing time courtesy of George Hill’s absence. The confidence boost has resulted in Fox being more aggressive on the offensive side of the ball, which could lead to consistent fantasy productivity.