- PF/C JaMychal Green (Memphis Grizzlies): Green is a solid fantasy producer that flies under the radar. He has benefited from a plethora of Memphis’ injuries, including star center, Marc Gasol. Gasol’s recent return will obviously haunt his fantasy production to a certain extent, but because Memphis is absolutely depleted in the backcourt, Green should still see more than solid minutes, as well as offensive output within the final few weeks of the season. If you check your league’s waivers sooner rather than later, he just might be available, as he’s owned by less than half of yahoo leagues.
- PF/C Frank Kaminsky (Charlotte Hornets): Kaminsky is a great bench add for playoff owners looking to add depth to their frontcourt. Kaminsky has seen over twenty minutes of action in Charlotte’s last eight contests, and he’s produced solid numbers when given the opportunity. He’s not going to put up numbers that will make or break your season, but he’s a solid ‘filler’ and/or emergency stash down low.
- F Michael Beasley (New York Knicks): Doesn’t it feel like there’s a point every year that the guy in front of Beasley goes down, in which leads to Beasley logging the extra minutes that enforce him to be fantasy relevant? Sure seems like it… This season it’s been with the Knicks, and while Beasley has cooled off slightly from when he first took on the extra playing time, he is still a viable option in most formats (still seeing 25-30 minutes per game). The fact he has cooled down might be a benefactor to some of you playoff owners, as he is all of a sudden available in over 65% of yahoo leagues.
- G Ben McLemore (Memphis Grizzlies): McLemore will be a beneficiary of injury down the stretch. Expect to see him consistently see over thirty minutes per contest for the remainder of the regular season. McLemore has been a solid guard that can produce off the bench in situations like these. He’s obviously not the first guy you want in your starting five, but in a situation like this, he’s a must add in all fantasy formats.
- PF/C Marquesse Chriss (Phoenix Suns): This one is more of a ‘wild card’ selection. Chriss has been bench stashed by many owners this season, only to be frustratingly inconsistent. One of his fantasy upsides is that the Suns are, well… Terrible. He will likely see consistent playing time down the stretch simply off the basis that Phoenix has no other options. Last game was extremely promising as he saw over 25 minutes for the first time since February 7th. Again, owners have held out all year, perhaps the last few weeks of the regular season can enforce that it was well worth the wait.