- W Anthony Duclair (CHI)- Duclair was recently traded to a competitive Chicago Blackhawks team, and a rise in fantasy value can already be seen on the horizon. Duclair has played along side Toews, and Saad, as well as played on the top PP line since being acquired from Arizona. One can only imagine the numbers he might be able to produce down the stretch playing alongside those two on a consistent basis.
- F Tomas Hertl (SJ)- Owned by less than 40% of yahoo leagues, Hertl has been dishing the puck well as of late, as he’s tallied 4 points in his last five games, three of those standing as ‘helpers.’ Its also important to note Hertl isn’t afraid to put the puck on net, as he’s already racked up over 100 SOG in 2017.
- G Darcy Keumper (LAK)– For all Jonathan Quick owners, be aware hes about to serve a suspension for skipping the All-Star game, so if you don’t have a reliable number 2 goaltender, Keumper will be between pipes in Quick’s absence.
- C Adam Henrique (ANA)- Henrique looks to fitting in with his new team quite nicely. His recent hot streak includes 4 points (3 goals) in his last 4 games. Henrique brings depth to an injury plagued Anaheim roster, and his presence might be felt to a greater extent down the stretch.
- D Damon Severson (NJ)- With a thin blue line, New Jersey is extending its’ leash on defenseman Damon Severson. Severson recently recorded a multi goal game, and has the offensive talent, assisted by a wicked slap shot to further enforce his offensive output. Severson has been inconsistent in much of 2017, but if his production starts to creep up over the next few weeks, he’s worth keeping an eye on.